?

Log in

entries friends calendar profile Previous Previous Next Next
*on knees, hands on his head* Why is it always me? Again.… - Six Word Stories in Science Fiction
stargatejackson
scifi_sixwords
stargatejackson
*on knees, hands on his head*

Why is it always me? Again.



[ooc: random hostage situation, any verse, anyone could be threatening him. Open to anyone, stargate muses especially]

Tags: , ,

48 lines of dialogue or say something
Comments
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 22nd, 2009 09:07 pm (UTC) (Link)
*Rolls her eyes looking at one of her teammates.* I said talk to him not threaten him *Stands as dangerous looking as a 16 year old mechanic can look*

Sorry about that. Tak gets a little carried away. *Waves the gunman off.*

We just need a little help to fix that *Points to the gate* So we can get back home

*The DHD looks like it's been shot*
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 23rd, 2009 04:49 am (UTC) (Link)
*stands up, relieved at not being threatened anymore*

Whoa, someone did a number on this *inspecting DHD* What happened to it?
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 23rd, 2009 04:51 am (UTC) (Link)
We don't know. We don't even know what it does other than I hit buttons on the other side and we were able to come out here to escape someone who was attacking us.
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 23rd, 2009 04:53 am (UTC) (Link)
*eyebrow raise* You just...randomly were able to find a gate address? That's near impossible, the permutations alone...and the point of origin....

*brushes off DHD as best as he can* This is really Carter's line of work, not mine...half of the buttons are gone and we don't even know if the gate can still get power from the DHD.
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 23rd, 2009 04:57 am (UTC) (Link)
*She frowned at this sitting on the ground*

I don't know what buttons I hit. But there was a... splash thing, and well running into it seemed better than staying there at the time. Really, we were out gunned, but we have to get back. There are others that'll need help.

*Watches him* Could we kitbash it? I mean I'm good with mechanics...
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 23rd, 2009 05:23 am (UTC) (Link)
*runs a hand through his hair* Weellll...it's thousands of years old, I really wouldn't mess with it unless you knew what you were doing...

*takes off a panel and looks inside* I suppose if it still has enough power, we could turn it manually...but we'd still need an address to go to. *pokes his head up above the DHD again to look at her* Where's home, exactly?
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 23rd, 2009 05:31 am (UTC) (Link)
Well... I didn't have a choice really... It was either toy with it or die. So Scott gave the order to play with it. Don't worry, Scott's scouting around to make sure the area's safe. Tak won't bother you again. He trusts I can handle you. *Gets up and moves over to peek inside.*

Huh... Earth. Aren't you from there too? *Looks at the device.* This isn't like any tech I've seen...

((Ooc: yay to Stargate flubs... I mean yeah she's from Earth, but not his Earth.))
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 23rd, 2009 05:41 am (UTC) (Link)
*looks uncomfortable* ...I doubt that I need...handled. I'd like to think I'm not that dangerous. *adjusts his glasses as he peers inside, tries to touch something and gets a shock for his trouble* Ow!
*puts his painful finger in his mouth for a second* It's old, we're not really sure who built the stargates but it wasn't us.
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 23rd, 2009 05:53 am (UTC) (Link)
It's not robotech... You okay? *Actually looks concerned.*

The one that brought us here... We thought that it was from the macross...

*She bites her lip a moment.* Hold on, looks like I can access this with my Wrist comp. *Reaches in next to him with a wire from the device she wore on her arm. Sitting up she tapped buttons on it* This help you to fix it?

*A diagnostic holograph appeared from her arm.*
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 24th, 2009 05:01 pm (UTC) (Link)
*impressed* Whoa...can this simulate the DHD itself? We could use it to dial since the actual buttons are a bit nonexistent.

Then all we need is a power source...
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 24th, 2009 07:49 pm (UTC) (Link)
I... I'm not sure. Might take me a while to pull up a completed image of it.

How much power are we talking? Because one of out bikes are shot. might be able to....

*She stopped when she heard gunfire and quickly reached in unplugging her computer.*

Sounds like Bri and Tak are in trouble.
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 26th, 2009 06:46 pm (UTC) (Link)
Quite a bit. The stargate is really a giant superconductor for energy...*stops for a second* Wow, that sounded like Carter...

*turns towards the gunfire, drawing his handgun* We might need a better position than this, we're out in the open and it's going to take more time than this to fix the stargate.
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 26th, 2009 07:01 pm (UTC) (Link)
*Mira nodded, her gun slipping from where it had been hidden to her hand. The computer's wires went to a pocket.*

There's some ruins that way. They told me to hide there if there was trouble.
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 26th, 2009 07:08 pm (UTC) (Link)
*motions for her to lead the way as he follows behind*
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 26th, 2009 07:13 pm (UTC) (Link)
*Leading the way she slipped through the woods like a trained soldier. Getting to the ruins she took up a position where she could keep an eye on the gate. Pulling out her radio she stayed down*

Brian... Tak?

*The response she got was silence. Biting her lip she kept an eye out, clearly wanting to go help. Noise in the brush near them made her spin around, the gun staying down until she was past Daniel, then popping up to aim at the man who was there.*

((ooc: Have fun describing him))
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 27th, 2009 03:14 am (UTC) (Link)
*turns, eyes get wide and he freezes up at the...well, quite UGLY being in front of him*
*which promptly takes him by the shirtfront and tosses him like a ragdoll*

*strikes a tree as he's flung and goes down hard on the ground, unconscious*
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 27th, 2009 03:18 am (UTC) (Link)
((ooc: YOu like that too much))

*Mira yelped as the man was grabbed and flung with ease... Her gun went up as she backed up.*

*Two shots rang out, trying to hit it in the shoulder. It snarled at her swinging. Mira threw herself back, she was used to fighting things bigger than her at least*

Mister... Come one wake up... *Tripping she yelped finding her two companions*
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 27th, 2009 03:26 am (UTC) (Link)

no idea what you're talking about :)

*groan*
*shaking head as he starts to move a bit and looks up*

*ugly monster thing grabs him by the neck, hauling him to his feet and getting his face close to Daniel's...ugh, that breath*

You look like a tasty snack, human...

*cough cough*...I...really don't think...*choke* I'd taste very good...
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 27th, 2009 03:52 am (UTC) (Link)

Re: no idea what you're talking about :)

*Grabbing up a piece of the wall the threw it at the monster*

LEave him alone!
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 27th, 2009 09:53 am (UTC) (Link)

sorry about this but its Daniel, what can I say?

*the unas turns with a growl, really not happy now at being hit*

*Daniel manages to speak* Mira! ...zat...in my pack...*which he left by the DHD*

*the unas smashes him up against a tree without even looking and lets him drop like a limp rag doll* I'll be back for you, human *moves in on Mira like a juggernaut*
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 27th, 2009 10:25 am (UTC) (Link)

hehe awwwwww wouldn't expect less.

*Mira yelps seeing it heading her way and scrambles over the wall. She figures she'd be faster than the creature at least. After all she's used to running from things a lot bigger when she's missing her bike.*

The bikes! *The thought made her scramble for where she had left hers. Getting it to transform at least she'd have armor... That is if the circuit wasn't damaged, she remembered taking a few hits going through the gate thing.*
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 28th, 2009 05:39 am (UTC) (Link)
*Unas moves quite well for his size*

Com'ere female...you smell good...maybe I'll devour you first.
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 28th, 2009 05:44 am (UTC) (Link)
*Mira's not sure what the thing's saying, but doesn't want to find out. She scrambles to her bike throwing off her jacket. There's some damage to it, but nothing that would stop it from doing what she wants it to do. Grabbing the helmet she quickly thinks of what she wants it to do as she starts into the woods again to buy a few moments.*

*The bike seems to split apart and reform around her, she stands, leaving torn up ground in her wake. In her hands looks to be a barrel of a really really big gun*

Want to tell me that again? Because really, from where I'm standing you really don't want a piece of this. *Is glad that the armor is holding her up, because her knees feel weak.*
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 28th, 2009 05:57 am (UTC) (Link)
*he pauses at the gun and skulks around, looking for an opening*
*he really can't give up the hunt, he can practically taste the human already...*


*lunges!*
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 28th, 2009 06:02 am (UTC) (Link)
*Mira yelps as it lunges, the armored bike around her moves into action firing at the creature almost as if it's fighting on it's own, after all this was what it was made to do. She dodges the attack launching off the ground, a back flip, the gun still in it's hand as it lands one hand on the ground. A few warning shots barely miss the Unas, but a tree's evaporated by her weapon fire.*

Can't say I didn't warn you. *She waits to see if it'll back off, after all she really doesn't want to kill a primitive animal unless she really has to.*
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 28th, 2009 06:16 am (UTC) (Link)
*makes a high pitched frustrated sound mixed with a growl* You are not worth it...

*dashes back into the trees towards Daniel who is lying unconscious with blood trickling down the side of his head*
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 28th, 2009 06:24 am (UTC) (Link)
Fuck, forgot him... *She realizes what the creature's doing and runs after it. Spotting it nearing Daniel she lifted the gun again. At first she starts for a back shot, but isn't sure how strong it's armor is so lifts the aim.

The head exploded in a shower of skull fragments and grey matter. She groaned turning away for a moment to keep from getting sick. walking over to the fallen man she carefully picks up the unas body dragging it into the brush.*

Ick... No amount of scrubbing's getting that stuff off... *She goes to grab her pack and med kit.*
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 28th, 2009 06:34 am (UTC) (Link)
*Daniel lays where he fell, dead to the world*
*still has a pulse but it's a bit thready and he's still losing blood through the gash on the back of his head*
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 28th, 2009 06:45 am (UTC) (Link)
*Jumping down from her battle mode'd bike she shakes her head a little and sets to work, at least she can stabilize him. Carefully working she tended to his wounds keeping careful attention to his pulse. He looks human, so she figures treating him like one will work.*

Mister... I know you want to sleep, but I need you to wake up for a little while. I don't want you slipping away on me okay? *Yeah might be a little selfish, but she really doesn't want to be alone. She still has to tend to the two other bodies, but needs to make sure she won't be adding a third to a pyre.*
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 28th, 2009 07:32 am (UTC) (Link)
*his breathing was a bit steadier after his wounds were bandaged up*
*it might have been the pain or her talking filtering through the cobwebs but something was prodding him slowly awake*

*eyelids flicker and he tries to focus* ....mmmm....ow...
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 28th, 2009 07:38 am (UTC) (Link)
Don't sit up, you got knocked around a bit. I did all I could here to stop the bleeding, we'll have to get you to a real doctor though. My field medicine is okay, but really you need a real doc.

*She has a canteen and some pain pills.* You remember what happened? Where you are? *Actually sounds worried* I know you probably just want to go back to sleep don't you?
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 28th, 2009 07:52 am (UTC) (Link)
*groan...now he's awake* ...ohhh...my head...
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 28th, 2009 07:55 am (UTC) (Link)
Sorry. The monster threw you pretty hard. it won't be coming back though... sorry about the mess. I can go find water or fix that gate thing...
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 28th, 2009 08:06 am (UTC) (Link)
...the gate...right, I'm coming...*thinking he has to help, he tries to sit up...which is a bad idea because he's too weak and that makes his head hurt worse*
*lays back down with his hands to his head with a groan, his teeth set* Or maybe...I'll be...here...
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 28th, 2009 08:10 am (UTC) (Link)
I.. I could carry you there. But you shouldn't walk okay? Though really, if we're stuck here for a few days while I fix that thing, this would be the safest place for you. It's at least sheltered. *Holds up the water and the pain pills.* Think you can risk sitting up one more time, these'll help.
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 28th, 2009 08:21 am (UTC) (Link)
*only manages it with her help and gets down two of the pills and some water*
*mentally kicking himself for getting hurt* I should be...helping you...
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 28th, 2009 08:35 am (UTC) (Link)
It's okay. I didn't help much throwing the rock at it.

*Bites her lip* You rest I can handle things at least. Hang in there okay, I'll pull my cot out of the camping gear, should help to keep you warm. it's too hot still for a sleeping bag. But if it gets dark, I can get them. I don't think it would be safe here after dark out in the open like that gate is though.

*Gets up to get her camp gear, the cot it's self is really only keeps a person three or four inches off the ground. She helps him onto it and thinks a moment.*

Damn... I don't have a hand radio. Or I'd leave you mine and go back and get your gear.
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 28th, 2009 08:48 am (UTC) (Link)
*transition to the cot is painful but it's starting to lessen as the pain meds are kicking in*

There should be another radio in my pack if you can get it. *shivers a bit* Hope there aren't any more of those creatures out at night around here.
sakurasblood From: sakurasblood Date: April 28th, 2009 08:52 am (UTC) (Link)
I can handle them. They seem to have a deadly alergy to a rail gun. I can get to it, it's not far. I'll go when you fade back off, shouldn't be gone too long.

I'll be careful too. If it'll make you feel better, I can leave my bike in battle mode, it should be able to scare off things.
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 28th, 2009 09:02 am (UTC) (Link)
*whoa, pain meds kicked in now, feeling just a bit loopy and alot sleepy*

...mmmm...whoah....how much did I take? *blinks a bit* Shouldn't I...stay awake and keep watch...or something...
(Deleted comment)
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 23rd, 2009 04:51 am (UTC) (Link)
*Daniel opens his mouth to reply and gets a staff weapon jabbed at his back for his trouble and goes down flat on his stomach a bit painfully*

Silence Tau'ri!

[ooc: sure, sounds good...not sure who's threatening him, if you have any ideas, feel free to jump in]
(Deleted comment)
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 23rd, 2009 06:01 pm (UTC) (Link)
*one of the Jaffa comes over and gives her a sharp kick in the side* You speak when spoken to!

*Daniel trying to get up to help her, ignoring the danger* Hey, stop that! *gets a crack on the head with a staff and goes down again, a bit more dazed this time*
(Deleted comment)
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 24th, 2009 03:59 am (UTC) (Link)
*one of the Jaffa drags Daniel back up to his knees again by his lapels*

You will dial the address for Earth...now.

Yeah...don't think that's going to happen. *but he's shoved at the DHD anyway*
(Deleted comment)
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 24th, 2009 04:59 pm (UTC) (Link)
*Jaffa turns around quickly, now using Daniel as a shield with his arm wrapped around his neck*

*Daniel has his hands up, trying to keep the arm around his neck loose enough to breathe...slowly reaches down and behind him with one hand to hit a button on the DHD, hoping the sound will be distracting enough to the Jaffa for her to get a shot off*
(Deleted comment)
stargatejackson From: stargatejackson Date: April 24th, 2009 05:57 pm (UTC) (Link)
*darts far enough to the side just in time and the Jaffa bites the dust with a hole in his chest*

*cough cough* I'm good...nice shot.
48 lines of dialogue or say something